ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jeffs Acryllic or EGP?

Following on from the wax thread, i am now in a detailing mood, and considering my karcher is back from being fixed, i will most likely be spending sunday detailing my car for the spring months ahead.

wanted some opinions as would like to dust off old products and maybe throw some new ones in the mix.

currently Menzerna range for PCing coupled with SRP as per, which i am happy with, but looking into waxes (covered in the other thread) and mianly sealents.

fire away.

jamie

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
EGP - BIN
Jeff - Not too great imo.
CG Blitz is a great product.

Menz i've gone off. - 3M for polish
Swissvax - cleaner fluid
Swissvax/Zymol wax. Done.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
why have you gone off menz products scottish?

and best place for trial of CG?

jamie

Cost.

Errr CG's not expensive, 1/2 gallon for 20£ or something. I'd gi ou a shot of mine if you were near enough. None of the other engerlandish females got some?

will nudge chris next time i see him this weekend about what he is currently sniffing and see if i can have a taster.

CYC/I4Detailing ali?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bare in mind Carwashnwax are the importers i fail to see the reason to go to CYC?!

200 Gordini
Jeffs looks great on silver and lighter colour cars.

I've not used it on my blue yet.. MAYBE at the weekend to seal for dirty evo triangle.. i'll keep to posted and get some pics.

It really is a good sealant and if your using as an LSP you can top it up as if it was a quick detailer