ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a good price

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i have been on the phone to admiral and they have managed to quote me £782.75 for my 1.2 16v clio, i am 19 and have both of my parents on my policy, i also have all of my mods declared including minor exterior changes, new headunit, aftermarket alloys and lowering (which i have not done yet).

is this a good price, my insurance is due on the 3rd of march so i have plenty of time to look for other quotes but, is my current quote good or not?

Clio 172
i just got my quote down to £880 fully comp and im 21 with 4 years on a clio 172, but alot of my mates tht are 19 are having huge problem with insurance prices, you my have to grin and bare it

I know, i generally think all insurance prices are s**t for us youngsters, mine is 600 euros on my 1.2 at 18, i also think thats s**t.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Not bad, how many ncb you got?

Mines £1000 with admiral but with 1 years driving experience on a 1.4

i am not entirely sure because my first year was with direct line as named driver when they had the named driver earns their own no claims bonus and my second year was my own policy

the quote is with 1 year NCB