ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Panorama shots

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Omg thankyou, finally found a way of taking a picture of my penis.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
1E891A6E-4EA2-4758-81F8-1D188F54EDF3-5649-000001459C65C656_zps5fb5c731.jpg

oh, forgot about this thread. Here's some from this past week at what is becoming my favourite place on planet earth. (excuse the jaggy bits, I blame the wind)
dpan1.jpg
dpan2.jpg
dpan3.jpg
dpan4.jpg
dpan5.jpg
dpan6.jpg
dpan7.jpg

It's on and around Dovestone Reservoir by the way.

Clio 197
A few from my trip to dubai.

View from the appartment
10438535753_f6a7fed308_b.jpg

Mall fountains
10439052074_a386c76e83_b.jpg

Burj khalifa from the bottom (F*cking Huge)
10438690973_abf56fdc5e_b.jpg

Burj khalifa from about 3/4 up (viewing platform)
10438268486_0de5d010bb_b.jpg

y4epema2.jpg

This was taken at Glastonbury on Saturday, in a rare moment if sunny weather at the top of the hill near the Glastonbury sign.

On the horizon there are three rain showers circling, which hit within 20 mins, and full crowds at the Pyramid Stage for Lana Del Ray and at the Other Stage for Kodaline in the distance.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Grass looks so bad compared to last year doddy! I'm still disappointed I didn't go this year.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Here is a few of the house and land we are selling just now

This is the back of the house and drive

Front01.gif

And then at the back of the run down out buildings where i stood to take the picture above is the back

Back01.gif

Some from my trip to North Korea:

DMZ
6rnC7HO.jpg

Inside the centre building where negotiations took place

G6YBCkb.jpg

Overlooking Pyongyang from the roof of the Grand Peoples Study House

abi3xAD.jpg

Overlooking the Juche Tower (Juche is the ideology thought up by Kim Il Sung)

a6H85Bh.jpg

Monument of the Party Founding

uDEj293.jpg

Really interesting photos from North Korea!
I spent 2 years living in the south and visited the DMZ a few times too.
Always been fascinated but never quite got to visiting as I may want to live/work in South Korea again and I'm not sure their immigration would appreciate it!
How did you find the experience?

I'd love to see the DMZ from the South Korean side, I've heard it's a lot more strict. We were able to wonder round for 15 minutes taking photos with the guards and things.

North Korea was just amazingly surreal. Pyongyang is absolutely stunning and the monuments and things are staggering (the theme parks are good fun too!). Everything really does feel like a movie set that has been setup just for you. I'm not sure how they would see it really, some of the people on the tour live and work in South Korea (they are Norwegians) and you also don't get any stamp in your passport, just a tourist visa card.