ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone advice

Audi
I am looking to get my wife an iPhone for christmas and jailbreak it.

Am i better to get her the 3G or 3GS? Never had an iPhone before so thought i would ask the guys who have first hand experience.

Which is best to get????

Cheers

Alex

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I have a 3GS, my lass has a 3G............. she wants mine as it relatively fast at loading apps etc compared to hers.

Golf GTD Mk7
i'd wait if I was you mate. Orange are getting the Iphone in December, and the tarrifs are just the same as the O2 ones. I'm going to wait until January/Feb time when vodaphone get it also, and hopefully the price will go down.

Back on topic, get the 3GS. both 16 and 32 GB ones are the same apart from the obvious. you can get the 16GB on £45pm contract for free and the 32GB one for free on the £75pm contract.

Mk4 .:R32
lol £75 a month. what a joke. almost a grand a year for a phone.

apparently 3GS is a fair bit better than normal 3G (which is pretty slow imo)

Fiat Panda 100hp
The taffifs won't change much when Vodafone get in on the action, if all 3 networks can charge £45 / month for the iphone then they will and it wont make sense for them to compete against each other.

Dynamique Flamer
I find my 3g fine, but haven't used a 3gs so I can't really comment LOL
Depends how much you want to spend tbh