ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 7

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yes you can. 3D Touch to see the email and select delete.

No 3D Touch :( iPhone 6 here...

Used to just swipe left to delete, however now doing that just gives options of 'view' or 'clear' and clear doesn't delete, just clears it from the notifications.

SQ5
No 3D Touch :( iPhone 6 here...

Used to just swipe left to delete, however now doing that just gives options of 'view' or 'clear' and clear doesn't delete, just clears it from the notifications.

It's annoying, just click view then delete.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I feel like I'm being scammed. No way is someone so sad
F2584600-BEE0-45F8-A84C-142A8EDBCC84_zpstbec25az.jpg

DEBFBC21-CEFA-4B03-B9DB-262E7BC6370D_zpsbzlcwnt8.jpg
[/URL]

Thing is with Ebay is they can drop it, or whatever in the first week or so and still return it with a full refund.
And paypal will always back them. ;)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
If you think like that then you'd never use eBay. Sure there are some scummers on there, but mostly it's just people trading. I've sold a few phones (only done a brand new iPhone once when the 4S came out)

If they receive it and it's "damaged" then that's what courier insurance is for.

True, I will use it but just not high value. I had someone receive a £800 headunit off me once to say he's decided he didn't want it. When I questioned him he scratched the screen up, sent it back and got a full refund. Never again.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I've been okay touch wood. Bought and sold some high value items that in hindsight had a decent amount of risk attached.

A mate of mine has no luck and has been done over 4 times I think. If anyone I'm selling to asks for a refund I just give it to them though, not worth the risk of them trying something dodgy if you can deal with it early and just be out of pocket for the time to post it etc and maybe courier cost.

dk

911 GTS Cab
my order went from saying delivery late next week to delivery tomorrow or wednesday this morning, so not as bad a wait as i thought it would be.

its not been despatched yet though.

The wifes battery seems batter, other than that there are a few annoying extras but its not much over the 6.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I could make an article saying that, where's the comparison photos or did I miss those?

Clio 182 - RB
upload_2016-9-20_12-37-46.png

P1ssing me off now, was 'meant' to be here Friday... Gives me time to sort out mt iCloud, contacts ect for when i transfer all data over :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
I can't fathom spending £800 on a phone.
its not just a phone though is it.

The 'phone' functionality is probably one of the least used features for me, its a messaging device, pretty much my primary camera these days, my life organiser, my ability to work without being infront of a computer all the time.

EDIT
Its also a bit like saying i cant believe people spend £2000 on a word processor when buying a laptop.......

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
oh and my watch despatched today for delivery Thursday by UPS, its all coming together!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I worked out yesterday that for my phone (£599) and sim only deal (£22 a month) over the course of 2 years (the usual time span I have a phone for) it works out at around £1.50 a day.

£1.50 a day for internet access, phone, messaging, music, games etc. Not that bad at all.

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
if it makes you feel any better, mine was supposed to be delivered on the 26th but turned up this morning ;)

Am i the first person to take delivery of a plus?

Mine arrived this morning too! [emoji2]

Reactions: dk