ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6S

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Battery life is immense, did 2 full days without charge over the weekend, usage: 7h 56m, standby: 37h 5m, with 5% battery remaining, so it wasn't just sat there, nearly 8 hours of screen time!

FF 182
Can I ask if anyone has had music randomly pause on the 6s plus? Never had this issue with my 5c and its doing my head in. May delete it all and download from iTunes again

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Didn't know this lol so you push harder and swipe right? Just tried it. Glad because the 6s home button has a much louder click than the 4s and it was getting annoying.

What is this feature?

Edit.

Found it. Took a while but I love this!

For people's Information, press on the lower left corner of the screen and swipe right to change between apps

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
What is this feature?

Edit.

For people's Information, press on the lower left corner of the screen and swipe right to change between apps

Its a bit fiddly for me lol. Need to get used to it, I'm still using home button most the time.

I don't think its bottom left though as it works anywhere top or bottom for me just have to push harder to activate the 3d touch.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Just looking at buying a 6s (upgrading from my faithful 4s) thinking of the 64 gb one. Is there anything I need to be aware of positive or negative about them?

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 80

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
What's battery life like?

I made the same move 4s to 6s and battery life is much much better. Maybe my 4s was knackered but it lasts easily twice as long.

It runs much smoother too. My 4s used to freeze up between loading apps, facebook was a pain but now all runs much better. Imo 4s isn't up to the task of running latest ios as 9.0 slowed my phone down a fair bit.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
After 3days?
yes, I haven't really used it a great deal as I have a work phone as well and I've had it on low power mode today to see how long it will last. I normally get 2 days and its down to around 20% before I put it back on charge.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
What is this feature?

Edit.

its press harder on any left part of the screen, works in the middle too which is easier on your fingers ;)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't work for me, in the middle it just highlights text if it's present

your being a ham fisted oaf then ;)

i had that trouble when i first tried but it does work i assure you.
try it in an app with no text like go from music or settings

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
your being a ham fisted oaf then :wink:

i had that trouble when i first tried but it does work i assure you.
try it in an app with no text like go from music or settings

30 seconds after I posted that I found you need to touch right on the edge.

But the stupid work internet wouldn't let me edit

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I figure this isn't new but just found out it you double tap the home button then it moves the screen down into thumb range.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Got mine yesterday. 6s, 64gb, space greys, 3g per month, £46 per month. o2.

Nice! I have mine through O2 as well, though I moaned like a little b**ch and went through a complaint with them over how their agents were speaking to me (knobs!)

So ended up with a 6S 16GB, 3 gig of data, unlimited texts and minutes for £34.00 a month. Phone was free too.

I thought about the 64GB, but then I realised on my 32GB 5S I only have 5GB of storage being used.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
So they've shafted me for another £288! bast****!

I did really REALLY moan a lot though.

In fairness, they treated me like s**t, offering wrong prices, saying I made the prices up etc. When a complaint handler listened to the calls, he phoned back and was gobsmacked at how bad it was.

But yes, very good deal for me!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
So, these tempered glass screen protectors look & feel great, however they do still get marks & scratches and I've now damaged my 2nd one, the edges seem to chip/break, which sucks!
Might just go back to an old fashioned clear plastic film, never had issues with them, they last much better.

Listerine & Poledo
So, these tempered glass screen protectors look & feel great, however they do still get marks & scratches and I've now damaged my 2nd one, the edges seem to chip/break, which sucks!
Might just go back to an old fashioned clear plastic film, never had issues with them, they last much better.
Yep, I found the same.
Zagg Invisishield Original. Done

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I have never had a screen protector on any of my iPhones, never scratched one! What do you do with your phones?

My 6S is still mint and isn't in a case.

Reactions: DrR

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I have never had a screen protector on any of my iPhones, never scratched one! What do you do with your phones?

My 6S is still mint and isn't in a case.
I've not scratched one either, but my phones live in cases & screen protectors, hence why my 5S was like brand new after 2 years.
Just these glass screen protectors are crap and the edges chip in your pocket, I only have coins in the same pocket, no keys.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I was set to buy myself a 6S tonight, but the CC I thought was interest free on purchases isn't.

Dead annoying.

With the house stuff at the moment, I don't want to shell out £700 until everything is done.