ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

White APE
So yesterday mine decided to get extremely hot in my pocket at work to the point it was too uncomfortable to have in there. Then it just killed its self, battery dead.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
So yesterday mine decided to get extremely hot in my pocket at work to the point it was too uncomfortable to have in there. Then it just killed its self, battery dead.

Take it to apple mate, they can run temp checkers and will replace it if anything untoward is going on.

White APE
Took it to apple today. Looks like it's a software issue. They have completely reset the software. Have to run it naked wontons peak for a few days before updating it with all my fear to see if that fixes it.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
best learn the difference between eh and a. Otherwise Munson will be on the case.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else got an iPhone 6+ and has the camera issue? Blurry picture or something.

Mine is one of the affected serial numbers, I guess I should sort a replacement but it seems like hassle!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Any news on an iPhone 6s yet? My 5s is up for renewal anytime now I believe so need to start weighing up my options

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
image.png

Since updating I've noticed some things are in this odd Japanese writing, any ideas?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I was using that as an example, but is that stuff Japanese to everyone else lol?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lol, amazing! I must just be looking at Japanese shite a lot lately then

White APE
Another trip to Apple later. My lock button is now acting like its depressed all the time so it's constantly going into shut down mode, or screen shooting if I hit the home button.

Sell me your 197
Given a new handset. Just had to pay £79 as I had obliterated the screen a few months ago.

Serious? iOS 9 made my WiFi not work (greyed out) and when I took it in they replaced it on the spot, didn't even say anything about the screen which was cracked to s**t

Or the fact it was locked to Sprint as it was a dodgy phone I bought for $150 from the states
Replacement was also locked to Sprint, traded it in on a Mini 4, not a word said
Dodgy as s**t
Can't update my every day phone to iOS 9 cause no jailbreak yet.
Mini is great but came on iOS 9 so it's not jailbroken which is fkn balls

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Woke up this morning, and I can unlock my phone with my thumb print, but it won't respond when I click on anything on the screen. Went to turn it on/off but have to 'swipe to turn off' which it won't recognise! Anyone had this?

Forgot about the holding sleep button, seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Anyone having problems backing up to iCloud?

Both mine and the other halves phone hasn't backed up in ages, both won't even if try to do it manually.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Anyone having problems backing up to iCloud?

Both mine and the other halves phone hasn't backed up in ages, both won't even if try to do it manually.

I had the same problem. Ended up logging in and out and then putting phone into airplane mode and manually backing up to iCloud

Megane 225 F1
Woke up this morning, and I can unlock my phone with my thumb print, but it won't respond when I click on anything on the screen. Went to turn it on/off but have to 'swipe to turn off' which it won't recognise! Anyone had this?

Forgot about the holding sleep button, seems to have fixed it.
Mine did exactly this last week.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Having a problem with my charging port atm.. it seems the charger just falls out sometimes. I've tried numerous chargers and different angles. It will be charging fine, then 10 minutes later it won't be on charge anymore.

Having a problem with my charging port atm.. it seems the charger just falls out sometimes. I've tried numerous chargers and different angles. It will be charging fine, then 10 minutes later it won't be on charge anymore.

Get a pin in there and scrape out all the pocket fluff.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
It died at work today, after going from 100% to 20% in about 3 hours. So it has been on charge for the last 45mins, and because the cable keeps falling out it still isn't on! :( I definitely think I need to do the update.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Mine has started doing it too but is now out of warranty. Will see if they will change it though.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
So i'm well out of warranty! I thought it might have been for the entirety of my 24month contract :(