ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

SQ5
Thanks everyone else, I'll steer clear of leather, not a fan of the look.

ETA: oh hang on, the 6 leather is nice actually! Worth a look too.

Cheers chaps.

It is, I thought the same as you until I saw it. It's actually a hard case with a very thin leather covering!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
finally.

silver 6 64gb vodafone. unlimited txt/calls 4gb data. NHS discount £38/mnt £129 upfront.

I work for the NHS and didn't think of using a discount... however just worked out my deal's still cheaper than yours without any discount lol. Maybe that's just Vodafone for you or something (I'm on EE)

SQ5
I bought the phone outright and got, unlim text and call, 8gb data for £11 for first 6, £22 after.

12monther too.

Exactly what I did too, paying £29 a month for phone from Apple over two years and at 6 months I can change my tariff down to a cheaper one!

Inferno 225 cup
4G?
Who with?

Yeah 4g....I think, should be as it said it was.

EE through mobilephonesdirect.

Went into EE and they said for 16gb it would be an £150 upfront, went on that website and asked if EE could price match, got a big fat no.

So ordered this instead, they sent me an email saying that it won't be here for the date they promised, so upped it from 2gb a data to 4, for the wait.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah 4g....I think, should be as it said it was.

EE through mobilephonesdirect.

Went into EE and they said for 16gb it would be an £150 upfront, went on that website and asked if EE could price match, got a big fat no.

So ordered this instead, they sent me an email saying that it won't be here for the date they promised, so upped it from 2gb a data to 4, for the wait.
Do you have a link to this?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I bought the phone outright and got, unlim text and call, 8gb data for £11 for first 6, £22 after.

12monther too.

Not bad at all. Would have liked another 12 month contract but I cannot leave my EE contract (i.e. go SIM only) as they've got me lol, free broadband for life.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I find it much better than my 5 although I'm not entirely sure why. It's just much nicer to use with the slightly larger size.

The lock button on my 5 being broken did contirbute to how much better it feels though.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Finally upgraded.

Despite being unable to restore from backup of previous phone due to a corrupt file, I'm really quite enjoying the 6! (Upgrade from 5)

I love Touch ID and the slightly zoomed screen setting. I'm hoping one handed grip improves when my case arrives.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Will be getting a six. How does everyone find it from the five, nice step up?

Guess I'm eating my words a bit but could never go back to my iPhone 5S now lol... screen size increase is just brilliant, Touch ID is faster. I love it. It's definitely not the prettiest looking iPhone ever made but I think it's the best.

SQ5
It's a bit awkward to handle at first due to the size, but you work it out quick enough when you start texting etc...

I thought I'd use the double touch quite a bit but have only used it once.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've said it before on here but it took me less than an hour to get use to the size... and now using anything smaller seems like a kids phone! I used the double tap thing loads to begin with, but not so much now.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've said it before on here but it took me less than an hour to get use to the size... and now using anything smaller seems like a kids phone! I used the double tap thing loads to begin with, but not so much now.

Two hands/two fingers? It's quite simple really.

I've no idea why dinky screened iphone users can't get their heads around or are so resistant to this technique when you get the joy of a proper usable screen as a result.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Just got, iphone 6, free phone, unlimited texts, 600mins and 500 data. £30.50 per month. Perfect for what I need.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
My home buttons gone a bit 'clicky' when pressed towards the bottom. Can't really describe it any other way, still works fine but might get it looked at.

Presumably they will replace it no worry if it gets worse?

Listerine & Poledo
£7.50 per month, forever.
unilimted calls
unlimited text
1gb data
T-Mobile.

Same iPhone 5 I've had for the last 2 years. Can't afford to replace all my jeans and trousers with ones with XXL pockets.

Bought a 64GB space grey 6 last week after being fed up with my Galaxy S5 after 6 months. I'm glad to be back with an iPhone, it was nice to login to my account and all my contacts are still there :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If anyone else happens to need a new screen on their 6, apple charge £79 and it only takes them 45min-1hour to do.