ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

Will it, though ?

imagegif

Revels Mum & Sister
I am loving mine. Really liking the extra screen real estate. I came from a 5S so the battery (for me!!) is hugely better for how I use it. Love the feel of the phone. Not bent it in half either yet ;)

Only bug bear. HURRY UP APP DEVELOPERS AND MAKE THE APPS NATIVE!!! :(

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
So my 6 should be arriving between 11:33 and 12:33. Looking forward to playing with it before work tonight.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Mine was supposed to be arriving tomorrow.

I received a text from carphone over the weekend advising that theres a shortage of stock (at Apples end) so i'll have to wait until the 24th unless I change my order to gold or silver....

FML.

ST
Mine was supposed to be arriving tomorrow.

I received a text from carphone over the weekend advising that theres a shortage of stock (at Apples end) so i'll have to wait until the 24th unless I change my order to gold or silver....

FML.

Silver - the bosses choice !

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
My mates got a 6+. He says he's embarressed to use it (phone) in public as people have a tendency to stare.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! I thought I had held a 6+ when they first came out, then I realised it was a 6... 6+ is insane.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Showed a few guys my 6 this morning in the gym and they thought it was massive, lol. Had mine since release day and I absolutely love it. Brilliant phone.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
The 6+ reminds me of the phone Dom Jolly used to carry around in trigger happy haha

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I held a 6+ yesterday for the first time, it's stupidly big IMO.

I can see many users dropping it because it's so big, you can't really grip it with one hand.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I had to go have another look at the 6+... it gets bigger everytime I look at it.

I thought i'd want one to start with but no chance. Thing is so long looking!

dk

911 GTS Cab
New scandal is hairgate, people are getting their hair and beards caught inbetween the aluminium and glass, and I can attest to this as it happened to me today, got caught in my beard on the top of the phone.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
New scandal is hairgate, people are getting their hair and beards caught inbetween the aluminium and glass, and I can attest to this as it happened to me today, got caught in my beard on the top of the phone.
That's happened to me since the 4s

DB.

BMW 440i
Discovered a clicking sound when I push the screen in by the on button, has anyone else got this?

Looked online and apparently in previous iPhones and this one, a fair few have had it. Seems too minor to take a phone back over, but kind of feel like I should?

133/225/CLS AMG
6+ will mainly be bought by women (and retarded men).
Two of the guys I work with ordered the 6+ by default purely because it's the biggest phone.

Tested out the 6 and the Plus in store and the 6 is just a bit oversized. If you don't use a tablet then I guess it can offer the best of everything but I commute by train, want my phone to fit in my pocket when it has a case on it so the Plus is overkill. The normal 6 is a really nice jump up from the 5 without the phone ballooning in overall dimensions.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Two of the guys I work with ordered the 6+ by default purely because it's the biggest phone.

Tested out the 6 and the Plus in store and the 6 is just a bit oversized. If you don't use a tablet then I guess it can offer the best of everything but I commute by train, want my phone to fit in my pocket when it has a case on it so the Plus is overkill. The normal 6 is a really nice jump up from the 5 without the phone ballooning in overall dimensions.

Completely agree with that.

MINI FJCW
You guys must have pockets the size of a test tube if you can't fit the 6+ in your pocket. Don't get me wrong its a big phone but as its slim & sleek it fits absolutely fine in your pocket & I wear fitted/skinny jeans with 0 issues.

133/225/CLS AMG
Physically it would fit in my pocket, I'm no beardy hipster tw*t but the normal 6 is more pocket sized.

Don't blame anyone for going for the 6+, it's a nice bit of kit and kinda gives you the best of tablet and phone.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
You guys must have pockets the size of a test tube if you can't fit the 6+ in your pocket. Don't get me wrong its a big phone but as its slim & sleek it fits absolutely fine in your pocket & I wear fitted/skinny jeans with 0 issues.

Please don't lie, you stash it in your man bag ;)

BMW F21 125d
If I buy a sim free iPhone 6 direct from Apple does it lock to the first sim you put in it?

I'm on a sim only deal with EE now which ends in January, but will be moving to Talktalk mobile/Vodafone after that as I get 50% staff discount. (But unfortunately Talktalk mobile don't do iPhone contracts).

If I buy a sim free iPhone 6 direct from Apple does it lock to the first sim you put in it?

I'm on a sim only deal with EE now which ends in January, but will be moving to Talktalk mobile/Vodafone after that as I get 50% staff discount. (But unfortunately Talktalk mobile don't do iPhone contracts).

No it'll be unlocked for life.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Are you sure? This has been discussed before and I was told if you buy a SIM free iPhone directly from Apple, it'll lock to the first SIM entered... however if you buy an iPhone from a provider and then get it unlocked, it'll be unlocked forever.