ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5SE

An orange one
My 5S is on its last legs, battery only lasts about 6-7 hours now and can die at any time. I love the phone though, 4" is the perfect size. Not a fan of the 6 and was googling the 7 and saw something about a new 4" iPhone to be announced next month. This could be perfect for me really. A mix of 6 and 6S tech in a nice small phone. :D

Anyone else see the appeal?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yep. If I hadn't had a 6S bought for me at Christmas, I'd be buying one. I love the 6S but I'd rather it was smaller. The 4 is my favourite iPhone. Good size.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to hold out for a 7 and if I don't like it get a 6S. However, if the 5SE is the same size as the 5, but the same curved design as the 6 then I would be all over that. I still can't help but think that the 6/6S is a little bit too big.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think the 6 is a lovely size, the + now feels too big and i'm used to a Note 4. I couldn't go back to a 5 size of phone. Possibly S6/S7 size for me next if I don't get the Note 6.

An orange one
My wife has a 6 in an official Apple case and it's still slippery, it's the first iPhone I've never liked or grown to like.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
I have read it will look like the iPhone 5, not the curved design, but I guess with Apple you never really know until they release it. I find my 6 too big sometimes when using one hand, that said I think I would miss the larger screen for apps/browsing.

2014 Clio 200t edc
i have to say that would annoy the hell out of me. yes it looks really nice but I've been using an iPhone 5 for the past few weeks, and apart from the fact its literally on its last legs, the screen size is infuriating!! its so tiny. i guess its because were spoiled by the size of phone screens now, but its so annoying to view things on.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I've got an SE, prefer it to the 6S which I also have (for work).

It's just personal preference at the end of the day, but the guts of a 6S in a smaller package with better battery life is pretty much the perfect device for me.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Tempted to replace my 4S with one, can get a 64Gb one through work for about £320...

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
Went for one of these today from EE, 16gb 2gb data unltd calls and texts £25.99pm no upfront cost. Pretty happy, seems fairly competitive.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I used to have 5gb of data I think. Which was used with about ten days left. They Allways added extra data on foc which was nice. I now have 20gb lol which obvs I don't use.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I listen to soundcloud whilst I'm driving which may be why I use a lot, but I'm always on wifi at home, so unsure why I use so much compared to some.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I turned a lot of apps off, the ones that used to auto update without permission. That helped

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Wife has one, brilliant things. If the apps I use most weren't so much better on android, I'd have an SE.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I just signed up for 16Gb p/m for £20 :) had 4Gb p/m before and would go over every now and then.

Clio 182 - RB
Oh, sim only [emoji849] My contract is due for renewal soon, i may get a sim only as theres nothing wrong with my 5s [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Same feeling here mate. I used to get every new phone that came out... was a bit obsessed by it tbh! But my 6 is still going pukka and I just can't be bothered to upgrade atm really. Plus trying to cut down my monthly's as the missus is stopping work next week (due to baby) and the new deals are terrible, like literally twice as much!