ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Post 4101#

I bought it from the carphone warehouse, I've paid for it unlocking now. Hopefully I'll be moving back to vodafone.

When you buy an iPhone from Carphone Whorehouse, it isn't unlocked. It locks itself to the network of the sim you use to initially activate it.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
When you buy an iPhone from Carphone Whorehouse, it isn't unlocked. It locks itself to the network of the sim you use to initially activate it.

Tar.

That was my concern but I wasn't sure. It should be unlocked tomorrow and I'll be moving networks so happy days.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
First lightning cable dead.

Anyone else having issues with the quality of them?

I've had my charger replaced but i'm thinking it's the dock on the phone as the charging isn't perfect, connector needs a good shove in and then wiggle. I'll just get the phone replaced.

He did say the cable is usually caused by how people remove and how hashy they are with it.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've had my charger replaced but i'm thinking it's the dock on the phone as the charging isn't perfect, connector needs a good shove in and then wiggle. I'll just get the phone replaced.

He did say the cable is usually caused by how people remove and how hashy they are with it.

I had exactly the same issue. Took it too Genius Bar and they said there was fluff in the connector! Fixed within about 2 minutes.

320d M Sport
But it doesn't do it for all contacts.

It also doesn't appear under her contact info. It only appears if I go to text without using the last conversation.

Getting this too. Had it for years over all my phones. Seems ios7 has it too.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
For anyone interested / following, Apple replaced my iPhone no quibble, its a nice unmarked one also which I didn't get even buying new on release.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I keep getting a 'sim not inserted' and 'sim failure' error message on my phone. Is it simply a new SIM card to sort this or a visit to the Genius Bar?

Anyone else had similar?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I keep getting a 'sim not inserted' and 'sim failure' error message on my phone. Is it simply a new SIM card to sort this or a visit to the Genius Bar?

Anyone else had similar?

I used to get the same (couple of times a day). I decided to remove the sim, give it a good clean and not had the problem since (good few days now).

Give it a try.

Evo 5 RS
Am I wrong though?

Well if you're being pedantic. Being that it's in production it's unlikely that it's wrong, but if you want to get spoon fed from the almighty instead of taking it from the people that-actually manufacture it then that's up to you lol.

Finally picked up a 5 last week. I wasn't planning to upgrade now, but this one was new and was very cheap.
Battery isn't great is it lol.
I'm loving it though. So much quicker than my 4.