ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4s problems

182 Full of Fat
Hi,

Not sure how returns/warranty etc works through Apple but would I be within my rights to go and seek a replacement phone from my nearest Apple Store with the below problems. Had the phone just over 3 months, contacted Carphone Warehouse and got told any problems after 28days have to be reported and chased up with Apple themselves?

1) Keeps turning itself off then proceeding to burn my leg through my pocket it gets that hot, getting more and more frequent. Takes 5+ minutes of pressing the power button for it to come back on.

2) Apps constantly resetting back to the home screen, mainly Twitter.

Fully wiped and fresh install of ios but still happening.
Figured there is alot of Apple gurus on here so maybe someone has experienced/fixed these problems before.

Thanks
Adam

Megane 250
With my old iPod touch 4G it would turn itself off a d not turn on for any time from 2 minutes upto 5 days and it would reset the time but keep everything else.

I took it apple and it turned off in the guys hand and he give me a new one then and there...