ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 wifi issues

Please someone help before I throw the stupid thing at the wall lol.

I've had the phone a few weeks now. At first I was having problems staying connected to my wifi network. Everytime I locked the phone it would disconnect and forget the network. So anyway after some google research I turned my router off and on and it seemed to sort the problem.

So this week I had a power cut and ever since then I can't get the phone to connect to wifi. I just keep getting the message. "unable to connect to wifi network". My laptop, my playstation and my iPad are all working as they should.

I've tried restoring the phone, resetting network settings, resetting my router back to it original settings and reinstalling again.

Anyone know how to sort this before I take the thing to apple tomorrow?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Seems like you've tried everything that I can think off. See what apple think of it, could be a faulty product

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I've seen this before where there are a lot of other wireless networks around, changing the channel to a less congested one has solved this for me in the past.

iPhone has a small antenna so it may be that your network is being swamped as far as it is concerned.