ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone 3G Battery

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
First of all I'll apologise as I know bugger all about iphones. I've been offered a 3G 8GB iphone for pretty cheap, although he says the battery only lasts around a day!?! This is because he said hes always using bluetooth/3G and around 30 calls a day. Right, now is it worth me buying this phone? As I obviously wont be using it as much as that, and can the battery be changed if it is really that bad? Cheers x

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I think a day is ok mate. These touchscreen phones love batteries. SOunds ok to me if it is a day, not half a day

You can't change the batterys, they are sealed.

But, it sounds as though it's fine. An iphone battery will last about a day with that use. If I use mine a lot, then I'll get a days charge. Sometimes I get 3 days out of it.

eg, about 15 mins of calls, 50 texts, and an hour internet a day, I can get 2/3 days.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
He said its 18th month old, so I'd presume its not covered by warranty anymore?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't you get a new battery at all Leigh?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
There's some guides on youtube on how to do it but I wouldn't want to risk it myself. Loads of little screws and connections you have to take off in a specific order lol.

Revels Mum & Sister
iPhone 3G for £130 is a MEGA bargain. Could buy it and make a decent instant profit on Fleabay!