ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad Mini 3 - Currys

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I expect they struggle to sell them... I've known people to be almost giving these away and no one wanted them.. For an apple product that's mental..

If I put up my old 3gs up for £280 someone would pay it, but if I offered a 2 week old iPad mini, Id have no fans, and Id have no ground...

Suzuki Jimny
I've got an iPad mini and still use it every day, prefer the size of it over a regular iPad.

Listerine & Poledo
It's the 16gb part that puts most people off.
Even though that'll be fine unless they're going to use it like an iPod and download all their media to it.
That said, it's apple, and normally they could just paint a Dell laptop white, stick a 600% markup on it and the sycophants will still lap it up.

The whole 16GB to 64GB thing is a load of b*****ks. The Mini 2 with 32GB is a much better buy.
It isn't worth the extra £120 for touch ID and errr very little else.

I hope the Mini 4 is an actual jump in tech but I suspect Apple would rather people purchased their phablet, makes them more money.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The whole 16GB to 64GB thing is a load of b*****ks. The Mini 2 with 32GB is a much better buy.
It isn't worth the extra £120 for touch ID and errr very little else.

I hope the Mini 4 is an actual jump in tech but I suspect Apple would rather people purchased their phablet, makes them more money.
I had this impression, what are the actual differences between the 2 and the 3?

It seems a good deal though and I've fancied one for a while....

I had this impression, what are the actual differences between the 2 and the 3?
It seems a good deal though and I've fancied one for a while....
Touch ID, that's it. If you need bigger than 16GB and don't need 64GB, then you are paying £120 for touch ID.
Oh and it also comes in Gold..