ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad flash drive?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It is one of the silly aspects of Apple products - the lack of easily upgradeable space.

That said, it helps me maintain the device(s) free from clutter! Will be interesting if such a device you mention, works well?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The top review was as I expected tbh

Do any reviews of these pop up on google?

image.png

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I've ordered one anyway, I know there's a few bad reviews but for every bad one there's lots of positive ones. If you don't want to take the chance you can get the same thing from sandisk, but theirs is around £100 for the 128gb version, compared the £16 I paid for the same thing.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
It arrived today, the app it tells you download for it is pretty basic but apart from that it's all good, I'm well chuffed with it for 16 quid, bargain!

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Update.. turns out is was a pos after all, worked great until it went over about 20gb capacity then started playing up, long story short it's been returned and I've bought a 64gb Sandisk. Moral of the story.. buy cheap buy twice.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Tbh all I've used it for so far is to move some photos off the iPad to make space, and I've put a load of movies on it which I can watch from the stick. Movies is main thing I wanted it for, it's such a pain having to convert everything and transfer via iTunes, with this you just simply drag them onto the stick then plug and play, also with this sandisk one being usb3 it transfers files in a fraction of the time it took with the cheapy china one.