ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad cable

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Technical wizards,

I'm after a cable that connects a iPad etc to a tv, I'm sure I've seen them before but after searching today am struggling a bit.

The tv is a fairly new Samsung with hdmi in but it's not smart. I assume there is a cable/adaptor or something?

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
What do you want to do? Play movies etc on the TV from the iPad? Get an Apple TV instead of the cable, less than £50 now I think,then you can stream anything from any of your iOS devices.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Yeh that's exactly what I want to do. It's for dads birthday so can do the price, is there an app you need to then use to as well? He watches some streaming sports stuff, so the aim is to be able to watch it on the tv screen by whatever means

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Took the plunge and went for Apple TV, set up tomorrow but I have a pre install little test and it all works pretty good. We have sky in the other room so that's not an issue