ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intake Manifold differences

Hi All

New around here and have a quick question about the intake manifold that I can't seem to find anywhere. Is the intake manifold from an 1*2 RS the same as from a regular F4R engine? Not talking about the Air Intake Plenum as I know they are different, but looking at the lower intake side by side they look identical apart from the "RS" cast on to the center 2 ports?

Bump - No one? Ok another idea, does anyone have the part number for the lower intake? I'll see if I can get both part # for RS and non RS parts and see how much of a difference there is.

Cheers guys

Clio 172 Merc ML55
not all 1*2 lower inlet are stamped RS, the RS ones are supposed to flow a little easier. I'd say the majority of 1*2 inlets aren't stamped up. No idea if they are the same as other F4R engines though I'm afraid