ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

clio
looking at getting a 197. I'm 18 with one years no claims. 19 in January and had a quote of 1600 and I went to get a 197 yesterday and thought I better check insurance again. And it was 3300? What do other people pay?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Price depends on so many factors - your post code, how many miles you do, your profession, where you keep your car overnight, your driving experience & access to other cars, convictions, no claims bonus, level of cover, extras etc, it's so difficult to compare one price to another.

Sure, getting indicative figures can be helpful but your best bet is to use comparison sites to get a feel for how much you're going to have to pay.

Greenlight are a great insurance provider if you meet their requirements.

Good luck

Clio 182
As above to be honest with you :)

However, I know some people who are 18 and they are finding it hard to get insured on them. I got mine when I was 19 and half, got 1 year ncb but been driving 2 years (first year on my mums insurance) and I found it to be £900... as described, check out comparison sites and maybe even try a quote to see what it will be for next year... and also a little tip for you... when using comparison websites, have your inusrance start date in 30 days time... this can save a fair amount ;)