ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance - What to pay for a 182?

Cliosport 182
I just wondered if anyone would recommend a particular insurance company?

I live in the Wakefield area, have a 04 Clio 182 (standard other than upgraded exhaust)

3 points, 9 years NCB, and I’m 34.

The best renewal quote is around £430 (with NC protection) does this seem a fair price?

Cheers

Try green light. Although not sure if they accept points. Just took mine out . Clean licence 6 yrs NC. Am 26 live in a rough area I pay 600. I thought that was fair

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
31 7years no claim my 172 cup is coming at 291 for the year through aviva off the price comparison sights with free legal cover never had a problem i just get best price off the gocomare and get my insurer to beat it,never had any issues

Ford Mustang 5.0

I live in the Wakefield area, have a 04 Clio 182 (standard other than upgraded exhaust)

The best renewal quote is around £430 (with NC protection) does this seem a fair price?

Cheers
If you wanted to drop me a PM id be happy to look at a quote for you hopefully be able to get cheaper.

Kind Regards
Neil

Listerine & Poledo
Insurance on my car, in a completely different part of the country, using different personal details?
£230 with fixed value.

This is almost as relevant as what anyone besides an actual insurance broker will tell you. Don't mess about, get onto @Neil@greenlight

clio 182 trophy

Cheers
Mine is £450 with 5 years NCB and I am 26. I would expect greenlight to be cheaper than £430, considering your age and full NCB.

Ford Mustang 5.0
I'm looking to get insurance on a 2005 clio 182 with 1 yrs no claims. i am 22 and the lowest quote ive received is £1200

I'll take a look for you mate if you wanted to drop me a PM with your contact details i can call to run the price. I'll try my best to get your price down as much as possible

Cheers
Neil