ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Problems, but now sorted with Brentacre!

Breaking 172 NV676
My insurance was due for renewal a few days ago. I found out last night admiral had decided to auto-renew my policy taking the 1557 out my bank and making me overdrawn - nice.

They sent me no renewal notice and just took it off a card i paid a top up amount from. When i complained about it they knocked 100 quid off. Needless to say i searched around and brentacre have come up trumps covering both my cars for £1,230, the clio on a <180bhp policy and my corsa on a 20,000k policy. The Corsa isn't modified, which meant initially they couldnt cover it but were helpful enough to suggest what to do to it so they could.

Even with the cost of the modification the policy is still cheaper by far than anywhere I can find. They were so helpful and would recommend everyone with a modified car gives them ago.

also to note sky could only manage £842 on the clio compared to 629 from brentacre.

Thanks to everyone who recommended them on here, have saved me a tidy sum!