ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance help please

2007 clio dynamique
So some may have read my previous posts on this but im after some more advice as I don't really no what to do now, basically after a couple of weeks of sending my car back to be repaired its still not right and they damaged things on the car that were fine before, the insurance company seem to be taking there time and im getting frustrated its been nearly a month now, I have told them that I want to take it somewhere of my choice but now they seem to be taking longer to do anything , i asked for an assessor to come and view the car and they did send someone who was equally useless, he didn't make any notes and even mentioned he didn't actually no what he was coming to look at lol, I am getting rid of the car at the end of the month so i basically have around 4 weeks to get it sorted , has anyone got any tips on speeding them up abit ? i understand they must have loads of people to deal with but im having to have days off work etc and im getting no further with them cheers