ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance companies who mirror your ncd ?

cup 182
In a dilemma here
IV tried adding the clio on to my policy as a multi car deal but to add a clio there wanting an extra £60 mth on top of my £35 I pay just now, no way in hell am I paying nearly 100mth for insurance but they say it's due to me having 11yrs ncd on original policy yet Hastings cap it at 9yrs anyway and can't use it for both cars and having to then insure the clio with no ncd which is just like a new driver starting out it's a joke tbh when driving 16yrs and 11 ncd
Any one know good cheapish companies that can honour ncd on both cars?
Cheer guys

Clio Sport 182
i contacted my insurance (sky insurance) to get a quotation for my potential second car and were happy to mirrored the ncb

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Really can't get my head round why me as a driver with 10years NCB can only use it on one car.

Do I suddenly forget how to drive if I buy a second car?

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
I know it's absolutely ridiculous, just another way of getting more money out of us.
I can't quite remember who mirrored my policy...it was a few years ago..think it could of been sky insurance or Adrian flux insurance but the maximum they would mirror was 7 years.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Really can't get my head round why me as a driver with 10years NCB can only use it on one car.

Do I suddenly forget how to drive if I buy a second car?

It's mental. You could have made no claims for 10 years on the first car, but it's completely ignored for the second one (unless you pay to have it mirrored, and then only if they let you)

Yet, if you crash one car, suddenly NCD applies to both now, so you lose the NCD on both.

Scamming c***s have it their way, both ways.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Clio F1 197 Cup
@Neil@greenlight is your man- will be the best insurance company you've ever dealt with, you won't find a company with better customer service. Cannot recommend them enough. Literally the best and I wouldn't consider anyone else. Haha, did I mention I like them?

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Came in here to say Flux would do this.

They were the only company who would offer some flexibility and insure the Evo while it was still rocking its Manx plates too.