ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to sync Gmail contacts onto iPhone?

Mito Sportiva 135
I've added my Gmail account and says if I go into Contacts all my contacts should start syncing...however, nothing seems to be happening.
How do I get all of this transferred over? Always happens instantly on Android, I thought Apple was meant to make life easier?!

Mito Sportiva 135
Charltyjr - yes I can browse fine. Can also make and receive calls fine

Tom - thanks but I tried that a few times

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Works on mine. You've not got 2 step verification enabled have you?

Mito Sportiva 135
No mate, I got some emails from Apple but nothing which required verification from. Might have to just go to the Apple shop or something to sort it
One thing which occured to me, I have my Hotmail as primary account as it's linked to my iTunes. I could try changing my account linked to that to Gmail and then put Gmail as my primary account, or will that make no difference?

Mito Sportiva 135
Well took the phone back in-store and apparently they think it's broken - first case of this they've seen on an iPhone apparently. Doesn't bode well for my Apple life