ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from "outback" Australia!!!

Clio 197
Hi All,

My name is Paul and I live in Tamworth, New South Wales Australia (about 400kms from Sydney) and I am a second time RenaultSport owner - previously I owned a Megane RS250 "Monaco GP" LE, but now I am a proud owner of a 2008 RenaultSport Clio 197 in red. I bought the car about 6 weeks ago and it has about 50,000km on the clock. I have already made a large number of upgrades including adding a set of black Sparco Assetto Gara wheels, H&R springs which has lowered the car a bit over an inch, red braided Goodridge brake lines with Motul BRF600 fluid and changed all the timing belts. I have also tinted the windows, added Heko deflectors, installed a new Pioneer DEH-8450BT head unit and soundstream speakers, centre arm rest and LED lighting!! I have just received this week a set of CF front and rear badges and side bullets from Streamline Carbon which will be installed next week. I have also installed a KTEC "sprint" rear spoiler and will be adding the RenaultSport front splitter this week. I have ordered a KTec "REnFlash" ecu upgrade and will also install a KTec cat back exhaust in the next few weeks. I think the car looks great and is a hoot to drive (just gotta get rid of the flat spot!).

Paul

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Welcome Paul!

I actually know Tamworth, I visited in 2009 to help set one of our new offices up there, then went to Gunnedah to do the same.