ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!!!

2002 clio 1.2 16v
my clio wont start... when trying to start i get all the dash light's up but then when i turn the key it turns over then all the dash light's go out for a second and it makes 'like a grinding noise'.... please help could it be the battery as i unplugged the negative and before i did that it was working fine

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Try bump starting it or jumping it if it goes most likely the battery or alternator

2002 clio 1.2 16v
i've just changed the battery this minute and it sounds like the motor spins once n then stops?

2002 clio 1.2 16v
she's sorted now, all i had to do was turn the key (don't start it) leave it for about 30secs to a minute then turn it off lock the doors then unlock and start her up now she starts straight away, thank you all so much with responding straight away i really appreciate it so much... now it's time to start making big investments into her for some coils wheel's ect... :D