ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please! iPhone 6S fault

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Hi all,

Just had a random event this afternoon that I can't get to the bottom of.

This afternoon I've a couple of messages telling me that I'd run out of storage. Strange I thought seen as i hardly keep anything on my iPhone. I've plugged the phone into iTunes and out of no where, 5.19GB of documents and data have appeared. It's not showing on the phone where it breaks down the memory of what is using what but it's showing on iTunes.

I've had a google and it's not coming up with anything other than people filling their iPhones up and needing more room, which isn't what's happened here.

please help.

Thanks in advance

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Ah mine did it where it was storing deleted photos, if you have a Mac download phoneview should show you what the files are.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Problem resolved!

After some faffing, it's turned out to be the latest WhatsApp update that's mashed my phone.

Backed up the app, delete it and re downloaded it.

Seemed to magically clear the 5.19GB of documents and data that appeared.

Problem solved. Thank you for your input buddy

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Woken up this morning and checked my phone to find that it's done it again.

Out of no where 3.6GB of documents and data have appeared

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Having chat back up turned off seems to have worked for now.

I'm not holding my breath though seen as I've fixed it once and its broken again since

Honda. Tesla Someday
Whatsapp used to have a glitch a couple of months ago where it would fill up an entire phones memory for no reason. They fixed it - is it back now?!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Whatsapp used to have a glitch a couple of months ago where it would fill up an entire phones memory for no reason. They fixed it - is it back now?!
I don't know I just know my documents and data is filming to like 30gb + sometimes.