ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All

Hello, just joined today. Would like to introduce myself on here as going back to a Renault after a Ford, Citroen, VW and a Mini (still own the Mini - for a few more weeks).

In fact i dunno of you actually remember, but I used to run the Cliosports website (NOT Cliosport), it was probably one of the first Clio2 sites around - was pretty popular back in the day, back in 1999, until I sold my Si in early 2001.

Anyway after a year of being all show and no go in the Cooper I decided I wanted a hot hatch, similar but better than my old W reg Saxo VTS so there was only one choice the 182 Cup! Cant wait til it turns up.

So anyway hello to you all!

David

[Edited by trailerparktrev on 5/10/2005 11:22:58 AM]

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 10 May 2005Welcome aboard sailorWhere you based and what colour did you go for?

Live in Portsmouth, but Im not in the Navy. ;) Thanks for the warm welcome all of you! Oh yeh and itll be Racing Blue.

[Edited by trailerparktrev on 5/10/2005 2:26:21 PM]