ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater problem

Oyster Card
My blower in my Mk1 is playing up, when I turn it on it sometimes doesn't go and I have to smack the dashboard even then it turns off sometimes, sounds like a loose connection is this a common problem, is the heater assembly easy to get to, would like to think this is a job I can do.

It's not that hard to get to as far as I know - I've not done it myself though as I'm scared of breaking things... lol

Get yourself a Haynes Manual (from the library if you don't want to buy) and try and have a go that way - don't think it's rocket science so you should be alright! :)

Oyster Card
Cheers just took another look at it now, can't see great as my garage isn't that well lit but from what I can tell it's about four torx (bloody french) screws and your away so I'll have a bash at that tommorow.

Just wondered if anyone else has worked on their heater unit and can give me some advice as to what to look out for I'm almost certain it'd just a dodgy connection hope it's not a broken one because that will lead to a lot of messing about.

want to get it sorted as my systems going in; in a week and I won't be able to access the heating unit as easy then.