ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : Your selfies/snapmatic photos

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
0_0.jpg

Rapid! Some little fcuk tried to steal it when I was in ammu nation.....promptly switched to invite only session, lol.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Rapid! Some little fcuk tried to steal it when I was in ammu nation.....promptly switched to invite only session, lol.

Did I notice you can add ignition and remote bombs to personal cars?

Should have put that on and let him take it. Take the insurance hit and enjoy as you see him explode in your car lol

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Thought you had driven to a farm, murdered a cow and lifted it lol.

Needs to be put on roof of a Camaro.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Forklift location -

Was looking forward to lifting up cars but you can't :( You could in previous GTAs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Had some major f**k ups trying to drive 5 of the giant dumper trucks through the Vinewood streets. Resulted in my mates car having three wheels and interesting balance, although it was stupidly fast?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also decided to steal a few of these for ourselves.

0_0.jpg

submarine + chinook = stranded mate without a parachute :evil:

0_0.jpg

Felt bad so i went back for him, then we tried diving in franklins pool. went fairly well....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Didnt realise aswell you can see other players from your apartment. this bloke was in abit of a mess:

0_0.jpg

Little cruise up mount Chilliad got me some decent views!:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Classic leaving your mates stranded banter! We had some fun lifting a boat up, they go super spaffy and start spinning around mental. Tried dropping us on a mountain in it, but we didnt slide down like we hope.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I noticed a guy in the strip club and a car abandoned out front when in the Cargobob, left it on the same building lol. Unsure if it was his owned car though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well, umm...

0_0.jpg

I just realised my hats missing from this photo for some reason?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Futo just doesnt stand up well to these dumpers.

0_0.jpg

Also saw some gashment car parked up! Naturally, I was so offended I used a chinook to leave it on an island.

0_0.jpg

Mount Chilliad and Futo cruising.

0_0.jpg

The glitching is odd on this game. On our screens our mate wolfies car was like this, on his it was fine. Moments later it repaired itself, then when he got off all the doors and panels fell off like a clown car lol

0_0.jpg

Megane 225 F1
0_0.jpg

Gaggin' for it

I had one in the same position but she was topless, killed her while she was camping round a fire in the hills with her vw caddy buddies.
Took a pic but couldn't save it as it was when they were having online issues.
Not seen another lass with her titts out since :(

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
I neeed to make money lol
shame when your at the start you want everything there and then lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Havent taken many recently. Just of us f**king around. My garage looks even more impressive now due to LOLZ and more expensive stuff. Also went and bought the most expensive apartment

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Bus in the sewers b**ch

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

No homo glitch

0_0.jpg

Roller drifting.

0_0.jpg