ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : Your selfies/snapmatic photos

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
This is really pissing me off, for love nor money I cannot get onto the app! It wont even store the pictures in the game! :(

PISH!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Got an email off a lady I helped as Franklin saying she's left a suit at my house

Went to check what it was like just an it's decent

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379786918.916052.jpg

Don't be jealous Kev ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols. He just always looks like a valet/bellboy...

/Racist.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The detail on the suits is awesome, even when you look at the back of the jacket when he runs, the attention to detail is amazing!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's got a pale pink shirt underneath too. Looks full baller IMO.
First visit to his new pad too. Quality. Would be good if you could change songs on iPod Dock.
Sorry I meant ifruit dock

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Only taken things that are on fire, or of mountains so far. Just because thats when its worked FFS!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

b*****d social club still not working, so here's one on my phone:

NSDztDm.jpg

I present to you, my drift car :D

I'm slowly progressing through the story and just got a new house, so celebrated.

I did come across the Zonda clone car, but fancied this one more, so many upgrades! Can't afford any performance ones yet :(

I took a few brilliant shots the other day, naturally, only for it to fail to connect to social club. So frustrating.

It should be able to just save them to a gallery then upload to Social Club when available. Shame.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I took a few brilliant shots the other day, naturally, only for it to fail to connect to social club. So frustrating.

It should be able to just save them to a gallery then upload to Social Club when available. Shame.

This really annoys me too!
I stumbled across this big party at a mansion and loads of the women were topless by the pool. Trevor kept scaring them away. Snapped a picture only for it to fail
:(

Yep, pissing thing - there must be a way to fix it though as others have it working :S maybe we need to do a sync or something?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yep, pissing thing - there must be a way to fix it though as others have it working :S maybe we need to do a sync or something?

It works one minute for me then it doesn't. Same with the ifruit app too
Never mind.
Hope they sort out servers for online in a few weeks

Goliath I
I've given up on taking pics now. In some instances the game has frozen altogether and I've had to restart the Xbox.

Anyone else had the same problem?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Guy got angry and jumped out so beat him up, then put the heavy sniper rifle to his head and the pool of blood came out which loads of cars drove through! Somebody called the police when I started wheelspinning in the blood!

Anybody know how to delete pictures?

Edit: Found on a youtube vid - "in game press start go to gallery let that load up then you can delete from there"

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
b**ch was about to call the police on me for trying to take a picture of her. So I did a little burnout on her head.

0_0.jpg

Oh and I skipped to Trevor and somehow he had managed to get his sub in the middle of LS?

0_0.jpg

Evo 5 RS
Only taken a handful as it only really started working for me last night on PSN.

Michael's current ride that I keep at his house. Rapido! Quite literally

0_0.jpg

Franklin's ride

0_0.jpg

Another of Michael's rides, obvious what this is. Although some how lost it :(. Parked it outside the shrinks house and it disappeared before I'd taken it back to the garage.

0_0.jpg

Pwetty.

0_0.jpg

Yeah.

0_0.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Your Comet will be at the impound mate. $250 to get it back. :)

Finally my snaps are working, waiting on my proper pictures to upload of my cars, for now here's a fatty walking past my test selfie.

0_0.jpg

With drift:

0_0.jpg

Other favorite car, need to modify it:

0_0.jpg

Boring ones for now, sorry!