ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good, experienced remap - Cheltenham/Gloucester/Stroud/ area.

Looking for a reputable company to remap my 182, local to the Cheltenham/Gloucester/Stroud area. I'm willing to go further but ideally would like to go tosomeone local with the right tools, experience and a good reputation for obvious reasons!

Google doesn't seem to be much use, as to be honest it's mega easy to fake a few testimonials, fiddle a few 'print outs' etc and I'm not personally experienced enough to be able to chat shop with anyone and discern whether or not their legit or a muppet!

Anyone got any recommendations?

Ps,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, couldn't quite figure out where to put it.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Ktec :quiet:

Had a remap a few years ago and was very pleased with it. Had a slightly higher RPM and a bit more grunt,not much but definitely noticeable.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
You arent spoilt for choice locally TBH

In fact there are only a handful of people in the whole country who both have the equipment and skills to do a decent job with these clios as they are a bit of a niche.

MWM in staines is just along the M4, or up to RS Tuning in leeds, cant really think of anywhere else I'd recommend personally as the only other places Im aware of that can do it dont seem to consistently do a goob job.