ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G4Z's Old Cup???

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Please check accurate prices such as parkers????

Stick to selling houses son.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
On sporting roads, when given it's head in acceleration, the Cup model is a riot, but the suspension isn't all that harsh, and even though Renaultsport has deliberately fitted not just low-profile tyres, but tyres "of an extra-stiff structure", the ride quality is pretty fair, all things considered.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
On sporting roads, when given it's head in acceleration, the Cup model is a riot, but the suspension isn't all that harsh, and even though Renaultsport has deliberately fitted not just low-profile tyres, but tyres "of an extra-stiff structure", the ride quality is pretty fair, all things considered.
On Apex springs lol!!!

AK

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  M240i
lol!

He should just buy that back since he loved it so much ;)

would stop all the up n down the country trips for failed "bargains" :rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  421 Cammed 172
I haven't tried to T-Cut it as I don't believe in trying to hide things and also not sure how good a job I would do as I am not really handy at all

I should hope he wouldn't try T-Cut too!

I can't read through it all to pick all of the other Toff out but my god can that seller waffle!