Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuel Volume Regulator Control Circuit Open???

Discussion in 'Engine, Gearbox, Exhausts & Running Gear' started by dan555clio, Apr 28, 2010.

1. dan555clio

dan555clio

Car:
    A few
    Just used the OMD code scanner on my car because its having a few difficulties starting now and again.

Anyway, the code that came up was P001 which indicates in the book "Fuel Volume Regulator Control Circuit Open".

Does anyone know where the fuel volume regulator control circuit is located?

Also, is it a simple fix? For example; if the code reader says the circuits open will it just need to be closed? or will it need a new circuit?

Help much appreciated.

2. Sparko

Sparko ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    172 Cup
    Hmm youve got me thinking... What symptoms are you getting with the starting problems? As far as I know the fuel pressure regulation shabang is all in the sender unit inside the tank - I had this out recently and it seems to be fairly well sealed in unlike the pump which just plugs into everything. If your symptoms match mine we may well have the same issue... :confused: