ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2017 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand! (15th-16th July)

Just done my FCS prep/good clean this morning.... in fact it was ALL morning lol and it's been into Renault earlier this week for a service so all being well, it's done and ready.......... even got a full tank of V-Power good to go too :cool:

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Just done my FCS prep/good clean this morning.... in fact it was ALL morning lol and it's been into Renault earlier this week for a service so all being well, it's done and ready.......... even got a full tank of V-Power good to go too :cool:

Did you get to the bottom of your running issues?

I was hoping to come along but got a lot on this weekend unfortunately :(

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone still got lots to do before Saturday?? I'm pretty much there or there abouts...
I'm fueld up ready to go. Just need to get air con regassed, pick wheels up from powder coat, get tyres swapped over, fix aux on head unit, check fluids, hoover and clean interior, wash, polish and make shiny exterior and find my ticket and I'm done. Will probably have to get some qd Friday too because it will rain overnight. Luckily I finish work at 4am so have all day to get done.
can you pay on the day?
You can pay on the gate but they may make you park in the public car park, just be ready to blag your way in! I'm heading down early from Barnsley if you want to join me?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've just got to wait for the side that was in the sun to cool so I can polish it!
No new wheels though. They didn't get coated when they should have been so ain't ready. 100% pissed off with the wanker.

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Not gone as ott with the cleaning this year, but it's looking good. I hope the 3 hours+ journey doesn't reverse all my hard work!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
And I'm done cleaning. It's going to rain tonight, I just know it.
Did I see on the FCS site that under 16's are free entry? I'm bringing my son with me but was only decided yesterday and all the site says about tickets now is get them on the gate. We'll be there around 9 so save me a spot at the back[emoji1]

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
So it's spitting at camp, and I've managed to end up in the middle of a Peugeot owners group... Whoops...

Attachments

• IMG_20170714_214632.jpg
    IMG_20170714_214632.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 31

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
yep weather has called it off for me last thing i need to 2 kids moaning about getting wet n cold.

hope the guys there have a blast

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Just home and the AG is back in the garage after a very entertaining day! Used the first track session to just get myself settled into the car and then took @Sunglasses_Ron out in the second session. Still not got my eye in fully, but it'll do for now.
We were having a nice little tussle with another 200, and where he had the better brakes, I had the better exit speeds! All in all, a f**king good laugh!

Nice to finally put some usernames to faces as well! :up:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just home and the AG is back in the garage after a very entertaining day! Used the first track session to just get myself settled into the car and then took @Sunglasses_Ron out in the second session. Still not got my eye in fully, but it'll do for now.
We were having a nice little tussle with another 200, and where he had the better brakes, I had the better exit speeds! All in all, a f**king good laugh!

Nice to finally put some usernames to faces as well! :up:

Was great to finally meet you mate.

Thanks for taking me out for a few laps.

You're a very talented driver that's for sure :up:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Was good to chat to @NorthloopCup today, that car looks and sounds amazing. Shame the bloody tannoy ruined my efforts to record you on track.
Good to chat with you to @Sunglasses_Ron, I hope you kept your new sticker on the back[emoji1]. Can't wait fir csf now. I'll get some stuff to clean my car at the next show, I promise not to let the side down again.

RS Clio 182
There was no room for me in the CS/RS Megane area,but i didnt turn up til half 1! Managed to find a spot near the centre...talked to a guy with dreads in the other Megane area,not sure who it was.