ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2017 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand! (15th-16th July)

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
Too late to make last minute decisions?

Cars a piece of sh*t in comparison to some on here so probably wouldn't park on stand, but anyone driving from Norwich ish way?

No idea if there's any tickets left not even looked yet, last minute decisions eh 😂

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator

Cars a piece of sh*t in comparison to some on here so probably wouldn't park on stand, but anyone driving from Norwich ish way?

No idea if there's any tickets left not even looked yet, last minute decisions eh 😂
My 197 will probably be on the stand mate and it's wheels are buggered, roof wrap is messed up.. yours will look pristine!

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
My 197 will probably be on the stand mate and it's wheels are buggered, roof wrap is messed up.. yours will look pristine!

Hit a pigeon at roughly 90 so there's a nice bowl in the bonnet at the moment, Hopefully getting it sorted this weekend, needs a bloody good clean too, not been washed since about end of may?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Get it booked and get on our stand mate :up:

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
If I come on the Sunday can I still get on the stand or is it Saturday only??

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cool, I'll get a ticket then. Thanks. Is there still room on the stand?

What time is it best to get there??

Yes buddy there's room for you on the stand.

Best to get there early to avoid having to queue to get in. I think the gates open at 8am.

See you there :up:

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
I'd like to be there around 9am but I'm easy tbh. I'll PM you with my number if it's easier and we can arrange?

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
All I keep seeing on fb is csoc... we got the biggest bestest stand at fcs, prime location! An ppl who wanna change stand there's still time... why so much hate????

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
All I keep seeing on fb is csoc... we got the biggest bestest stand at fcs, prime location! An ppl who wanna change stand there's still time... why so much hate????

because they are like that mate they have the all powerful chip in there corner. the ONLY reason csoc is so big is because its FREE there forum is w**k nobody uses it nobody pays facebook is free. When i was part of the admin team for rsuk we tried doing a forum and it fell on its face facebook is part of everyday life and so easy to create a club and just add people into it

because they are like that mate they have the all powerful chip in there corner. the ONLY reason csoc is so big is because its FREE there forum is w**k nobody uses it nobody pays facebook is free. When i was part of the admin team for rsuk we tried doing a forum and it fell on its face facebook is part of everyday life and so easy to create a club and just add people into it

I get that :up: i'm old skool and don't use facebook for such things myself so don't often see much on there.......... much much prefer the proper forum we have here like it always used to be before the facebook days (and if we pay a small charge to be a member and help with the running costs, i'll never have a problem with that :cool: ) . Saying that, I've never been on their forum 😂

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I get the free thing fb has killed most forums but what's so special about chip, yeah he's French car mag editor but there's no need for the hate between the clubs. We all enthusiasts at the end of the day.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Amen. It takes something special to keep a forum going these days. God knows how this place does it!

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I get the free thing fb has killed most forums but what's so special about chip, yeah he's French car mag editor but there's no need for the hate between the clubs. We all enthusiasts at the end of the day.

people generally see chip as a god in the clio scene mate. i remember when rsuk and csoc did a joint stand at the first pfc expo my gosh the admin chat was funny power battle like mad. it dont fuss me these days let em be they will always hate on cs.net because they get bigger numbers. ive never been on there stand and cant see why i would now anyway but i put money on theres a few lads just sit in the car and never get spoken 2. cliques stay as they always are. ive not spoken to alot on here but feel like i could just chat to most bar some who i think come across as bell ends

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah it is a no brainer really, I just want it to hurry up tbh! I'm away at work until thurs night an Friday I got to get aircon charged at my local dealer, do a interior clean, wash, detail, polish and wax!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it is a no brainer really, I just want it to hurry up tbh! I'm away at work until thurs night an Friday I got to get aircon charged at my local dealer, do a interior clean, wash, detail, polish and wax!
Lol. I'm going to try give mine a once over tomorrow but if it's as sunny as today im not going to get much done polish wise. That leaves next Friday to pick up and fit my refurbished wheels and sort any last bits out before I fall asleep from night shift. Then a very early start to get there early Saturday. Next year will be a camping job I think!

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
didnt know there was a" thing" between csoc and cliosport.net. In fact for the first few months i didnt even know anything bout csoc. Have met a few csocers at shows and they all seem pretty friendly. I am no facebooker, see it upset too many people at work, and break friendship with silly comments, so its the Club forum(s) for me

Didnt even realise we didnt have Clubstand details- so what we do, just ask when we get there i spose?

I am at Leicester Markfield Travelodge (A50/M1 interchange) the night before- if anyones passing and dont mind someone tagging along then let me know.

Shooting up to GSM bucket seat place in Nottingham Friday pm, to be shown a few bucket seats too,as i was in the area. Not sure whether to get 2 cheaper seats, (Bimarco/ OMP etc) or 1 decent and let the Mrs (Not coming to FCS) and any passengers stick to OEM seat. £450 budget- seen a real nice Corbeau.....

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
didnt know there was a" thing" between csoc and cliosport.net. In fact for the first few months i didnt even know anything bout csoc. Have met a few csocers at shows and they all seem pretty friendly. I am no facebooker, see it upset too many people at work, and break friendship with silly comments, so its the Club forum(s) for me

Didnt even realise we didnt have Clubstand details- so what we do, just ask when we get there i spose?

I am at Leicester Markfield Travelodge (A50/M1 interchange) the night before- if anyones passing and dont mind someone tagging along then let me know.

Shooting up to GSM bucket seat place in Nottingham Friday pm, to be shown a few bucket seats too,as i was in the area. Not sure whether to get 2 cheaper seats, (Bimarco/ OMP etc) or 1 decent and let the Mrs (Not coming to FCS) and any passengers stick to OEM seat. £450 budget- seen a real nice Corbeau.....

Yeah just look out for the ClioSport marquee when you come in