ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2017 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand! (15th-16th July)

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
never been to a show so this will be my first, bringing the family along so wont be in my clio. Do i still choose cliosport for parking?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Clio 197
Thinking of attending just for the Saturday in my 197, is there still space on the stand if I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 17 GT Line TCE
Im looking to go FCS with another clio (Mk3) running a megane fully forged engine 225. Would I be able to take my 0.9TCE GT LINE on the clio sport line. Only in leicester so could meet up with Chris Blue

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Im looking to go FCS with another clio (Mk3) running a megane fully forged engine 225. Would I be able to take my 0.9TCE GT LINE on the clio sport line. Only in leicester so could meet up with Chris Blue

Yes mate of course. You're more than welcome on our stand :up:

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001

Thatd be good. Let me know how things pan out

RS Clio 200
Hi, anyone going who has fitted the Recaro sportster CS seats into their 200T or 220T? Very interested to have a look if so.

Cheers,

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
what sort of time does the Club start arriving? As i will be there till late with the last track session, dont fancy getting there when the doors open, (7am?) as i usually do. Really looking forward to it, lets hope the weather is as nice as it is at the moment.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
what sort of time does the Club start arriving? As i will be there till late with the last track session, dont fancy getting there when the doors open, (7am?) as i usually do. Really looking forward to it, lets hope the weather is as nice as it is at the moment.

We will be there early but you can arrive when ever you want really.