ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting 182 Side Skirts on Clio 2 Initiale

Clio 2
Hi guys,
I want to fit the side skirts from an Clio 2 RS to my Clio 2 Initiale Paris (MY 2003) and a have some troubles with them.
I have bought the wings, the front bumper, the rear bumper... in other word i have bought the whole kit from clio 2 RS Ph2.

My question is: how do I set the side skirts so that those plastic brakets are in the right line?
I know a have to drill and then i must catch the brakets with rivets but how do I know that the brakets are straight / linear, because getting them with rivets is much harder to reposition them after that. :)

I would need an idea how to position them right, not to give me more work after :)).
I want it to be as close to the original as possible. No gluing or self-priming silicone or self-tapping screws.

It's a transformation project in Clio RS and I want to make it as close as possible to a real one :) I know that if I want a Clio Rs I should buy one :))
But at present, prices are a little exaggerated for Clio RS in my country.

L.E. I apologize if my English suffers little to the written expression :))

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Prindere Suporti.jpg
    Prindere Suporti.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 84