ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta ST project thread

172 Cup
I know how you feel about the arch mate.

Some pratt scuffed my rear bumper this week in Tesco car park, only had it sprayed 2months ago so i was gutted. No details either.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Cheers guys, yea I wasn't happy to say the least but I can't do anything about it so why get angry :(

Black 172 PH2
Nice mate. I like the ST.
Some good mods you got on there, and some tasty one's in the pipeline.
Agree with white striped bandit on the cossie wheels, looks awesome imo.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Cheers for the comments guys and you might be right there Chris, it has given me some bad luck but I love it :D

I aint a big fan of the cossie wheels I am actully looking out for some 16'' turini's for it.

alien green rs133
surely forever fixing small faults, you must get to a point where, every part that could failed has, and then you have a fun car :D

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
surely forever fixing small faults, you must get to a point where, every part that could failed has, and then you have a fun car :D

One day hutchie I will achieve this, but the first ones to fail will fail again and I will go round in sodding ciclres. :( but thats the fun of owning a car!

Focus RS Mk1
awful news on the scuff! some people!

i was in Bnq the other day with the mrs, been n bought stuff for our new bathroom, come out to the car, luckliy i was only in the punto n not the evo, anyway, this woman was in a vw passat, she walks to her car, opens her door, slams it into my car while me wife n I were both sat in it and didnt even look at me to say sorry! I bibbed my horn and said, "what the f**k are you doing" she must have been foreign because she just looked at me as if to say so what, i just kept swearing at her through the window! thankfully for me the punto is battered anyway so i dont care but thats not really the point!

If i was in the evo i wouldve gone mental! so i feel for ya pal! tried getting cctv footage?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
awful news on the scuff! some people!

i was in Bnq the other day with the mrs, been n bought stuff for our new bathroom, come out to the car, luckliy i was only in the punto n not the evo, anyway, this woman was in a vw passat, she walks to her car, opens her door, slams it into my car while me wife n I were both sat in it and didnt even look at me to say sorry! I bibbed my horn and said, "what the f**k are you doing" she must have been foreign because she just looked at me as if to say so what, i just kept swearing at her through the window! thankfully for me the punto is battered anyway so i dont care but thats not really the point!

If i was in the evo i wouldve gone mental! so i feel for ya pal! tried getting cctv footage?

Yea I tried to get CCTV, some people just have no repsect for their cars our any others. I got some quotes to get it sorted but they managed to put a think crease further up the quarter which is gonna cost the money to get out. Its got quite a few dents in it from people not watching thier doors but I am stuck in two minds, either spend alot getting the body work spot on or spend money on just driving it and :S

Insignia SRi
Really like this, mine's going into Mountune on the 4th so will be nice to get the power it should of always had!!

Insignia SRi
Na i have the induction kit already so im having the rest bumped up to the 165 kit (for the time being) lol

I have a savings account going until i have enough to visit Jamsport for the 2.5 supercharger conversion.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Sweet well mine, is running -

Miltek 4-2-1 manifold
Decat
Longlife Catback
Piper X airfilter
ds unit with 190ps lo/hi spec maps.
Cosworth 200 spec Cams.
Dropped -35ish on sportlines.
xsport carbon kevlar bonner

I never fancied the mountune route.... As good as it is the prices always put me off lol I am currently saving for Cossy inlet, 60mm tb, coilovers :D

Insignia SRi
Sounds nice.

I was just going to wait and supercharge it but the GF is treating me as a moving in prezzy so i wernt going to turn it down! lol

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Think I was behind you like a month ago Matt coming from Farnham down the byepass to Aldershot one night, was sat in my Dad's scenic, f**k me mate its loud! I think it was you anyway, just looked at your video on this thread and it certainly sounds like your ST. Could be wrong.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Yea was more than likely me lol ;) it's abit loud on full chat but it settles down nicely when cruising.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yeah, just clicked in my head that it might of been you, I could here you like a mile away!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Now now let's not over exagerate lol..... It's still under 105db!

Ford focus RS 3404
Sweet well mine, is running -

Miltek 4-2-1 manifold
Decat
Longlife Catback
Piper X airfilter
ds unit with 190ps lo/hi spec maps.
Cosworth 200 spec Cams.
Dropped -35ish on sportlines.
xsport carbon kevlar bonner

I never fancied the mountune route.... As good as it is the prices always put me off lol I am currently saving for Cossy inlet, 60mm tb, coilovers :D

You forgot ...

Cleaned by Jim :)

Mk2 Ph2
Looking good mate very stealthy, You got a link to the satin spray you used on grills and fogs mate?