ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO CS Insurers - Can you beat this?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just had my renewal through for the 3 cars and from what I remember its below what you could do for me the last 2 years but maybe things have changed.

Quick run down is I've got a SP30 (3 points), no accidents or any other issues wife has a clean licence, both in 30s, good postcode (EH53)

Lightly modded Clio 172 - £189 - 5000 miles PA, 1000 of them business, 8 years NCB
Lowered Laguna GT205 - £253 - 4000 miles PA, commuting for me, 6 years NCB
Standard Saab 9-3 - £220 - 10000 miles PA, 1000 business for me, commuting for us both, 9 years NCB

If you think you can get close with more details please let me know here or by PM and I promise I'll be in touch.

Turns out there are some advantages to getting old!

Cheers

dan's cast offs.
phone tradex, can't remember what it's called but they do something like personal fleet or whatever they call it.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just sent off a quote with tradex thanks bloke.

I know Addicted but last year when I told them the price they just laughed and said go for it. Which is fine if its the first question, annoying if you've spent the last 15 minutes going through it all!

Ford Mustang 5.0
£189 on a 172 with Business use mate that is cheapest price i have heard in years. I dont think anyone will touch it if im honest.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah think you're probably right Neil. Just a shame that it's admiral again. I'd love to leave them but not enough to pay a lot more!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well not bad in the end at all, with cashback from quidco the clio was £189, laguna £181 and the saab also £181. Really never gonna complain about that!