ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ecu unlocking/decoding

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
someone might be able to help me here

with a peugeot 106/citreon saxo, if you wanted to unlock (which i assume is the same as decoding, in order to stop the ecu depending on the immobiliser to start) an ecu there is a sequence of events you can go through to do this

obviously im not gonna put it on here otherwise every man and his dog will be unlocking them and nicking cars!

my mate has done this succesfully on a number of cars now and has therefore saved a fair few quid in having to get it sent off to be unlocked/decoded

is anyone aware of this on clio's? (please pm me the full details of how to do it rather than posting it on here :) )

cheers

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
cheers edde :)

thought it was worth a try as alot of the peugeot lads think it cant be done on 106's but we have done it a few times, ah well couple of hundred quid for decoding it is then

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Yes mate we are in Leeds

Cheers

Paul

P.S. taping a key to a clio ecu would do nothing ;)

Volvo S60 T5
LSUK, I used them for ecu unlocking, you get 2 options...

De-code , so it will code to the car you fit it to an stay locked to that car.

De-code and switch immobiliser circuit off, so ecu no longer has immobiliser function.

They also test and repair ecu's.

Costs around £85 - 100 +vat