ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eBay Lightning Cables

Clio 182 - RB
Personally wouldn't bother, you'll be buying a new one in a few weeks - I know £20 is expensive for a cable from Pc World ect... But 100x better and last as the ones on eBay simply DONT.

172 + 350z
Talking about the iPhone lightning cables? If so I have bought a few and never had an issue 99p and easily lasts 9-12 months.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It's 50/50 personally I wouldn't bother going for a knock off. I got a Belkin cable which is a little cheaper but certified and works really well (you can also choose different lengths)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Buy the apple micro usb to lightening adapter.

It will never break. Then buy 2 meter lengths of micro usb cable from e bay for £3 a go if you break one.

I've been using one for over a year and it still works perfectly.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ive never had any break on me since I've had iPhones from the 3G onwards, but then I appear to one of those quite rare people that look after their stuff.

Golf R/Leon FR
I buy Amazon's basic lightening cable and they are far better than Apple's own and last a hell of a lot longer.