ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this sound like a good contract deal???

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I know in another thread i wasnt going to consider the i phone, but i have. So my two choices,

Iphone 16g

Phone £69
500 mins
unlimited txts
750 mb internet

@ £31 per month inc vat

HTC Sensation

Phone £free
500 mins
unlimited txts
750mb

@27 per month inc vat

Thoughts....

2014 Clio 200t edc
What network? I personally wouldn't be paying for an iPhone 4, especially not with a new one 'potentially' in the very near future.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Its with Orange. The only other way is to pay £36 a month and get the phone for free. The £31 being the cheaper option over a period of time. They say their hands are pretty tied with the iphone contracts, anyonr know if thats true or are they just feeding me bulls£$t? Oh and its a 24 month contract

2014 Clio 200t edc
I'd wait for s bit if I were you, but then you'd be me and you'd have to wait till may.... :(

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
get the HTC or wait for the 5 to come out, also look at 3 contracts they seem to be very good value and i believe 3 use orange phone masts aswell if that is the reason you are looking at orange

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Im 1000000 percent not going down the 5 route. The cost against what i need a phone for doesnt make sense. Its going to be one of the above. The top option is apealing bar the £69 cost of the phone

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
goto a shop and have a play with each phone and see which you prefer

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Well what I done was took out a 25quid p/m contract for 24 months on a Blackberry Curve 3G this time last year. Then I changed my Blackberry to around 6 different phones since then including iPhone 3GS/4 and now I'm on a Galaxy S and my contract price has gone down to 21.50 p/m but I still get everything I got from the Blackberry contract.

So basically just take out a cheap contract and change the phone to whatever phone you like and the contract stays the same. Or at least it has with me; even gone down.

Between the 2 phones I'd say iPhone tbh. Holds it's value a bit more.