ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decked, smoothed and sl*gged valver

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i am not going to do it i doubt, just got bored this afternoon.

however i will be putting the black willies on mine when i can afford it.

Renaultsport Clio 172 16v

I like it, those wheels are a bit bigger then they actually are though. Nothing else like it anyway. Dont usually like green but that looks sh*t hot.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i thought it looked nice yeah, they are the right size mate, when i photoshopped them i made them exactly the same size that my phase 2s where when originally photographed

Renaultsport Clio 172 16v

They look huge compared to normal size, but still nice. Wheres that green from? Problem is your car (from small avtar) looks fookin mint, if it was a shed and you were having to pile money into then maybe....

i have to say that i think the williams rims would look better in silver...itd be a wasted oppertunity if you dont because black and blue just doesnt work...not on a valver anyway...

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 04 May 2005

cheers martin, that will be happening sometime over the summer, maybe with a polished rim
Now i do like the sound of that , car looks mint with the black wheels green or blue (blue is nicer tho..)

they do work on some, but black wheels on the green looks awful, works better with the dark red one (looks really smart)

the dark blue i would prefer the white alloys

[Edited by Andy_sport on 5/4/2005 7:45:55 PM]#

good work on the colour change photo-shop tho!!:D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

sorry waitey i dont mean to be a copy cat but if you do something that looks as good as it does you have to expect sopmeone to copy it,

i dont particularly want to copy you but think it suits it so dam much, anyway i might get a polished rim on it to.

cheers andy

Twingo 133

Im liking the black wheels on green.

That gives me a idea..

The black wheels also suite the blue.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

I was thinking of polishing the rim myself. Will be a project for this summer. We should have a Black Willy Meet!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i am glad your ok with it, yeah we could have a black willy meet, will speak to you at FCS bout the wheels anyway mate,

thought you were wanting mint phase 2s now......i will swap

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

I wanted some phase 2s as track wheels but some other things have come up and i cant afford it any more.