ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deals on 6/6s/7. What you got?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Upgrade time in a couple of weeks. Currently rocking a 5s (second one) and it's been ace, zero issues. Anyways my current contract is unlimited call etc and 10g date for £32 I think. Going to speak to ee come upgrade time so would be interested to see what deals people have :)

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I can upgrade at the end of the month.

I've already decided on the iPhone 7, the Plus is just too big for me.

Edit - I'm also rocking the 5s, still works great.

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
Got an SE for £25pm with 2gb data (much lower than yours I know) but the point is I find the SE a great phone and the correct size. IIRC it's as fast as a 6S.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Have heard the se is great. Only thing I would find is it would be similar to the 5s in size. May aswell get something a touch bigger

997.1, Caddy, e208
I pay £17 a month (£5 after redemption), 2gb data, unlimited texts and 1000 minutes. I don't get why someone would pay £40 a month over 2 years the latest phone when it's out of date 6months later.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
£15.72 a month on EE, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts any where in Europe. Plus 3gb of UK data.

I just buy a new phone when I want one.

I can upgrade at the end of the month.

I've already decided on the iPhone 7, the Plus is just too big for me.

Edit - I'm also rocking the 5s, still works great.

I thought the same, although ordered a plus on the strength of the camera, absolutely hated it for the 1st week and now love it since I got an apple leather case, using my Mrs 6S now feels like a stupid toy phone lol, the plus just doesn't seem big anymore and I've not used my ipad since :up: