ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Danith's Megane R26 2.0t

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I'm very much looking forward to seeing your Honda progress thread :cool::up:
Ha, cheers. Ive actually got one up already for my ep3! Love the thing.

New honda thread will be slower as the parts for honda are so expensive compared to the renaultsports

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Nice thread mate...i recently went to an R26. What are your feelings on NA vs Turbo now? (Seeing your above comment)
R26 was ok for a turbo cos it still felt like a big clio. Mapping it was good as it was rapid, but since then it felt more like a turbo if that makes sense and I got bored of no engine note, which the hondas have.

Na over turbo without doubt for me. Would have another r26 as a track car as it would smash almost anything on track, got boring all the time though.

535d / t5 caravelle
I'd like a silver one but not overly arsed on colour.
Lsd and map with gruppe m and would tick the daily boxes for me and the ep would still be more fun for track

I'm not a fan of silver tbh, the only reason I liked my r26 was the black wheels/wing mirrors etc was a nice contrast imo, oh and it had a lovely spec, I'm sure whatever you get will turn out well looking at your cars :up: