ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

damn arch rubbing! help!!!

K20 EG Hatch

right, my clio has fk coilys with 40mm of thread left from the bottom. It has 195/45/16 tyres and has only recently started rubbing when i turn on full lock to the right. Night a whistle from the left but if i turn round with right lock its so damn loud, i mean makes ppl turn around and look in a car park!!!!

What can I do? I dont wanna rip my arches out but really want rid of the rubbing. Took my wheel off and notcied on the back left hand side the liner had come away and out of the big round clip thing. Put it back and thought this will sort it. Has it heck! Still the same!

Help!?

K20 EG Hatch

dont it cause u problems when u take em out with sh*te gettin inside the body and you hear every stone under the arches?

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Dan Page on 02 August 2005
dont it cause u problems when u take em out with sh*te gettin inside the body and you hear every stone under the arches?

STOP being gay!!!!! ive told you 100 times to remove them

K20 EG Hatch

how do u actually take em out then fred? can they go back in aswell or is it a cut em out job?

K20 EG Hatch

sounds worrying....

call me after 5.30 then if you can, wil give u a bell if i dont hear from ya mate

cheers