ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup spoiler brake light

Clio 182 FF & Cups

Im getting a cup spoiler for my normal 172 hopefully, been offered one for £75 brand new. Doesnt come with the brake light though, will the one from my standard spoiler fit it?

If not does anyone know the part number + price for one from reno for the brake light?

Do people think this is a fair price or does anyone know somewhere I might be able to get one cheaper (the spoiler that is)

Thanks for the help guys!

[Edited by fewie_172 on 10 October 2004 at 9:15pm]

77 00 844 706 STOP LAMP £30.47 ex vat

Not sure what it includes I think the old bulb and wiring from the old one are used though.

£75 isnt that bad a price no idea what they officalially are but Id guess £85

Volvo S60 T5

I have the brake light you need in stock, new as well.

You will need it, you will also need to make some minor wiring modifications for it to fit as the electrical plug is different on cup brake lights.

PM me with a decent offer and its yours.

75.00 is a bargain price mate.

I Have Just done The same thing, got my spoiler all sprayed up with no idea about the changes needed. I isnt Just the wiring you need to change! You also need to swap over your washer jet end, which is a complete pain in the arse, and to top it all of the pipe that goes to it is about 20mm short. Appart from that it is pretty simple. I just got some small copper pipe, cut the hose and pushed the pipe into either end to join them and it works a treet. Have fun!