ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup alarm sensors **help**

hi, my alarm has been going of the last 2 nights, when i reste it flashes 3 times telling me the ultrasonics are setting it off, its just done it again and when i went to the car there was a small moth flyint around inside, colud this be the problem, i have turned the sensors off (by turning on and off twice and then locking), but i was wondering if i could turn the sensitivity down, or is it a renault job.

ps i got the proper renault alarm etc

thx in advance

shaun

Renault can turn the sensitivity down very easy job just swap the connections from the sensor round lowers there sensitivity by 80% mine had the same problem of being ultra sensative.

To help stop it at the moment close your air vents check all the windows are up move the sensors to a different angle in the car and angle all the air vents to the floor.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 12 June 2004

Renault can turn the sensitivity down very easy job just swap the connections from the sensor round lowers there sensitivity by 80% mine had the same problem of being ultra sensative.

To help stop it at the moment close your air vents check all the windows are up move the sensors to a different angle in the car and angle all the air vents to the floor.
thx, when you say swap the cables round, do you mean on the sensors themselves, or what there connected to, if on the sensors do they unplug ??