ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS_dave 172 20v clio turbo

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
This weekend ive fitted a set of heko wind deflectors work a treat tbf.

157abd6cd5b06af516113667625cb09f.jpg

Ive also just done a 300 mile round trip to collect these a total steal with clio frames already attached.

0d36baaeea776a84d95710ed43e00275.jpg

Cant wait to drop them in!

Clio 172, Abarth 500
Read through your while project thread today, awesome work, I personally loved the sticker bombed engine bay! How long did that take to do?

Lovely car mate!:up:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Read through your while project thread today, awesome work, I personally loved the sticker bombed engine bay! How long did that take to do?

Not as long as it took to remove it !

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep

Not long tbh but as davo said it took ages to remove. Thanks for reading the thread mate im trying to look after her ive owned her now longer than anyone with the vag engine and put more miles on and still makes me smile no infact she makes me LOL when she takes off one of which im glad to own.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Went to RSUK v JPOC racewars on sunday what a day the clio evo killed off a evo he needed a recovery truck after tubs was done beating its ass lol. Really good fun tho. Im still abit cack at getting around the cone.

cd10d4c28fce113ec26d7b93ddcf81ff.jpg
72c1deabba696278b69525f294f4a02c.jpg